NOSE JOB/SURGERY STEPS:
our nose job procedures are performed under general anaesthetic – meaning you will be asleep for the entire procedure.
*Local anaesthetic can be utilized in rare circumstances, but it is usually reserved for minor changes.
* There are two techniques that can be used for nose surgery; open and closed.
* An incision is made under the tip of the nose with the open approach. A closed operation, on the other hand, entails making an incision within the nostrils that is not visible.
* Depending on the type of rhinoplasty you have, a splint for support may be laid over the nose and a dressing is inserted into the nostrils. These remain in place for a period of 24 hours.
* The dressing pack is removed the next day and you are allowed home. However, the splint will stay in place for one week to ten days.
* Some rhinoplasty treatments include nose augmentation, which enlarges the nose to match the proportions of the face and other facial features.