These Terms and Conditions of Business (Terms and Conditions) apply to the supply of
services by Schon Aesthetic Limited, trading as Schon Aesthetic. In the event of any
inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the contents of other literature
provided by Schon Aesthetic to the Patient (you), these Terms and Conditions shall
1. SCHON AESTHETIC’S OBLIGATIONS
In providing treatment to you, Schon Aesthetic shall:
• Ensure that an appropriately trained Therapist carries out the treatment;
• Satisfy itself that the Therapist holds the necessary qualifications and
registrations required for them to practice;
• Provide/arrange suitable facilities for the provision of treatment;
• Provide you with such information as you may reasonably require to understand
the nature of the treatment being offered and decide whether or not to undergo
treatment. As part of this process, we will assess whether a treatment is suitable
for you and likely to be successful.
• Endeavour to ensure that your appointment for treatment or consultation occurs
on time. Should this not be the case or should there be a need to postpone
treatment, Schon Aesthetic will make every effort to contact you in advance.
• Advise you, before any treatment appointment, of any preparation required on
your part before that treatment takes place.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
• You shall advise Schon Aesthetic of all relevant medical details prior to each
treatment. Schon Aesthetic will not be held liable for any damage that occurs due
to your failure to disclose such information.
• You shall comply with all instructions and recommendations given to you
regarding the preparation and care of the treated areas both before and after
treatment takes place.
• Schon Aesthetic will not take responsibility for the loss or damage of personal
• All children must be accompanied by a parent, carer or guardian within the time
of being present in the clinic. Schon Aesthetic shall not be responsible for any
harm caused during the period of children being on site.
3. APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
• If you are unable to attend an appointment, please get in touch with us
immediately on 07851861299, giving at least 72 hours notice prior to your
• Failure to give 72 hours notice will result in the loss of that treatment should it
have been fully paid for as part of a package or single treatment or the loss of any
• Please note that we may be unable to carry out your treatment if you are
suntanned. If you have had recent sun exposure, please get in touch with your
clinic at least 72 hours in advance for advice. If we cannot carry out your treatment
safely on the day it will result in the loss of that treatment.
• Please arrive at your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that you may
complete any necessary paperwork.
• Late arrival time may result in reduced treatment time or the loss of an
• We ask that any children under the age of 16 are not left without an adult to
chaperone them whilst your treatment or consultation occurs. Failure to bring an
adult chaperone with a child under the age of 16 could lead to the forfeiture of an
appointment, treatment or deposit.
4. DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
• To secure an appointment for consultation or treatment, a (Non-refundable)
deposit is required.
• Schon Aesthetic do not use deposits for payment towards any other treatment
• Any deposits not used within 12 months after the payment date will be forfeited.
• You must use all single treatments purchased within 12 months of the date of
purchase. The date of purchase is the date of the initial deposit.
• The ONLY time a refund can be issued is if the client has a severe medical
condition, supported by a doctor's letter.
• If you are advised not to continue with your course of treatments for any medical
reason, please obtain a letter headed medical report from your doctor. If you have
used any sessions, the treatment value at the time of purchase will be deducted
from your refund value as a pay-as-you-go cost. Any refund agreed is calculated
by subtracting the total list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged
for non-attendance and the initial consultation fee will be deducted, from the full
price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you. You must
understand that Schon Aesthetic Limited cannot be held responsible for any
unknown side effects that may occur due to having any treatments. Including in
Covid vaccinated clients.
5. PAYMENTS FOR COURSES OF TREATMENTS
• All treatments purchased as a course (involving several treatment dates) must be
paid for in full when booking the first treatment of that course.
• All courses of treatments must be used within 12 months of the initial purchase.
The date of purchase is the date of the initial deposit. Where there is a stated
clinical need to deliver a package over a longer period than 12 months, the
package must be delivered within 24 months.
• Where a course of treatment is to be paid for using a Finance scheme, the
finance company will request the funds upon completion of the first treatment.
• Payments for courses are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund will be
calculated by deducting the value (at the time of purchase) of the number of
treatments used multiplied by the price for a single treatment from the amount paid.
Non-attended appointments not cancelled within terms will count as a treatment
used. The refunded amount will be valued at the price of the treatment on the
refund issue date.
6. OUR LIABILITY
• Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude or limit Schon Aesthetic
Limited liability for injury resulting from Schon Aesthetic’s negligence.
• Schon Aesthetic limited will not be liable for any damage from your failure to
disclose all relevant medical details or not following aftercare instruction provided.
• Schon Aesthetic limited will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any
economic loss (including without limitation, loss of profit) or any other special,
indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its
provision of any goods and/or services to you.
Schon Aesthetic Limited aims to provide the best possible service and care to you
when delivering a consultation or treatment. In the event that you are unhappy with
any aspect of the service provided, you should speak to the appropriate clinic
manager or their designated deputy as soon as possible.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
• Schon Aesthetic Limited processes data relating to Clients in connection with the
procedure provided to those Clients in accordance with these Terms and
• Schon Aesthetic Limited wishes to disclose data relating to Clients to Clinicians
and Technicians in the course of the procedure, and the Clients' consent to such
disclosure is considered essential to the procedure. The client is deemed to
consent to the disclosure of sensitive personal data by Schon Aesthetic Limited to
Clinicians and Technicians for the purposes of discussing the Client's Procedure.
• The Client acknowledges that Schon Aesthetic Limited is obtaining this consent
for itself to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018. Other than
these disclosures or as required by a court of competent jurisdiction, Schon
Aesthetic Limited will not disclose Clients' sensitive personal data to third parties.
9. NO VARIATION
There can be no variation or exceptions to these Terms and Conditions unless
agreed in writing and countersigned by the Clinic Director of Schon Aesthetic
10. LEGAL JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions and the services provided by Schon Aesthetic
Limited and representatives shall be governed by the laws of England, Scotland
and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
• The client acknowledges that Schon Aesthetic Limited will take before and after
photographs of the area to be treated.
• The photos shall be saved and recorded on our electronic system and the client
details to evidence the effectiveness of the treatment administered.
*Please note there is no guarantee results will become apparent after the set
amount of treatments prescribed per client. Individual results may vary based upon
skin concern, colour, age and prolonged exposure.
Please sign below to confirm that you have read and understand the terms stated