We do not refund for change of mind, if you found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you simply
don’t like it or have no use for it! Here’s a closer look.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Deposits are non refundable or transferable
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals
- We require 72 hours notice to be given for any appointment cancellation or rescheduling
- Deposit is not transferable for rescheduling an appointment and a further security deposit must be made to secure another booking
- If you cancel within 72 hours of your appointment or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit and another deposit payment must be made to secure another booking.
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the UK Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded. We don’t refund for change of mind.
- Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill are exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
- In order for us to provide you with great service, it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your therapist on what you can achieve with your treatment.
- If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals or areas.
- Pre-pays have a 12-month expiry date (12 treatments).
- 72 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 72 hours or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
Purchases made through Customer Portal Online
- Treatments or special offers purchased online are not transferable to other individuals or treatment areas
- 72 hours’ notice is required for any online purchased treatment appointment cancellations. If you cancel an online purchased treatment appointment within 72 hours or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the UK Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded.
- We don’t refund for change of mind, however, we may use our discretion if we believe the treatments purchased by you, cannot be provided t you (eg, your skin type might be deemed as unsuitable for the treatment you purchased).
- Any request for the refund by you, for treatments purchased in clinic or online through the customer portal, must be directly issued to the clinic via email to: email@example.com for consideration. The clinic
may decide, upon review of your written request, whether a refund is required.